Tim Tyler is a cinematographer and digital media content creator.
Tim is a professional director of photography, camera operator and gaffer, and is very experienced and well-equipped for documentary, commercial, corporate and non-fiction video production. He’s based in western Washington where he can work local from Seattle to Portland, and is available to travel worldwide.
Tim has a few camera packages and a one-ton grip and lighting van. Gear List and Rates
A Few Favorite Projects:
- PBS: Playing by the Rules
- MOTOTREK YouTube Series
- Partnership for Energy Progress Spots
- Mission Critical
- F5 Networks – Case Studies
- The Delivery – SIFF Fly Film
- EXPOSÉ: America’s Investigative Reports
Outside of the video production realm, Tim has been uploading since 1995 and has created:
- Cinematography.com – An education-based social media resource and marketplace for film students and professionals.
The cinematography.com forum has been connecting filmmakers worldwide since 1998.
- SteadicamForum.com – A global community of professional motion picture camera stabilization specialists.
The SteadicamForum is also the #1 online resource for buying and selling used professional Steadicam equipment.
- Hundreds of web sites starting with Bill Nye the Science Guy in 1995 and ending with Preston Gates & Ellis in 2005.
- Three amazing sons.
He has worked professionally as a video producer, cinematographer, editor, gaffer, website designer, database developer, feature film location scout, production assistant, movie theater manager and newspaper delivery boy.